Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Gambia! (country #42)

Arrived in the Gambia last night to stay with Ibraheem Ceesay, Copenhagen AcFac-er extraordinaire, and his lovely wife Sirah. Have good internet access here -- more updates on the last 10 days to come tonight!

Also, I realized I left out Jamaica when I was country-counting, so this is #42! Full list:

EUROPE (18)
Germany
UK
France
Belgium
Luxembourg The Netherlands**
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Lichtenstein*
Austria
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Italy
Vatican*
Spain

NORTH AMERICA/CARRIBEAN (8)
USA
Canada
Mexico
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Jamaica

SOUTH AMERICA (6)
Argentina
Chile
Brazil
Uruguay
Paraguay
Bolivia

ASIA-PACIFIC (6)
Australia
New Zealand
Fiji
Singapore
Malaysia
China

AFRICA (4)
Ghana
Burkina Faso*
Senegal
The Gambia

*These are the 3 most questionable. Lichtenstein we went through on a train (we meaning my family, when I was 11) without knowing we had been in it until afterwards. The Vatican I think is debatable as to whether it's a country. And Burkina Faso, well, this was the extent of my visit there...

**Update: Oops, got this wrong the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment