Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to contact me

UPDATE: Apparently you don't dial the first "0" in my number when you call with the country code from Skype. So instead of the instructions below, dial +233 205369066. I assume it's the same from American cell/landlines but don't know for sure.

********

I have a Ghanaian cell phone! It is +233 (that's the country code) 0205369066. I don't recommend calling me from your phone in the regular way, but you can certainly Skype me. You can also download the free international text messaging app to your iPhone, Haywire, and send me texts! Non iPhone-users, sucks to be... I mean, sorry, I don't know how to help you.

This phone number should work til I go to Burkina Faso, in about 9 days. Then I hope I can just swap out SIM cards and tell y'all the new number!

(If you can avoid calling me/sending me texts after about 5pm Eastern time (10pm West Africa time) that would be nice, since I'll hopefully be asleep and may not remember to turn my phone off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment